Saturday, August 16, 2008

The girls, part 2

SM picked me up last night and we went to her sister's party. She was selling beauty products for your skin, your face, everything. We soaked our feet in some hot water with salts for about 20 minutes while the ladies were explaining the products to us. I put some cream on my hands and it made them really soft and smelled like tangerines. I was out for about 3 1/2 hours and I had a lot of fun and met some new people. It was well worth the wait, SM is a really nice person.

3 comments:

Ishat's Fire and Ice said...

Those parties can be fun.

Lots of girly stuff going on.

Glad you had fun.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Sounds like great fun!!! Did you end up getting anything? That tangerine stuff sounds really good.

Have a great week! :-)

jess said...

no but it did make my hands and feet feel real soft. you have a good week to