Friday, August 15, 2008

The girls

I got to have girls out night tonight, With someone I work with. SM is very nice and she wants to be friends out of work so that is really nice. You have to be careful who you talk to at work, because some people will go round and tell everyone and before you know it the hole store knows it , that is why i like SM she is not like that. Its going to be nice to got away from Redbeard for a few hours.
I have not a day to myself in 3ms, the last time was in may when i was at my moms. I think we both need a few hours part.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess,

Enjoy your girls night out tonight.
I loved the picture slide, fantastic.

Love, Jayne's Mum.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Hi, Jess! :-) Ooh. Sounds like a great idea to have some time on your own. I know you love being a mom, but it's important to just go hang out with a friend, too! Glad you had fun. Have a great weekend!