Thursday, October 23, 2008

An asshole

I was friends with db for like 3 months or so. We had lots of fun. He was a great guy, I knew this guy from high school.

He had his mom over last week and he thinks I told his mom about us and if I did I said we were just friends. We were all good last weekend and now it's all over.

So today he keeps on texting me mean things about me... saying I'm a messy person and I'm not a clean person. I told him I have a toddler and its hard to keep a place clean, she like so to make big messes so I clean once in the morning and once after she falls sleep at night. If I'm lucky I maybe able to clean in the afternoon.

So that's my story. I'm done with assholes and mean people in my life.

2 comments:

Redbeard76 said...

Booo!!! I don't like mean people. Why can't everyone be nice?

Svr said...

I agree I put a poem on my site last week I think you'd like:

There comes a point in your life
when you realize:
Who matters,
Who never did,
Who won't anymore...
And Who always will.
So don't worry about people from your past,
There's a reason why they didn't
make it to your future.

Be kinder than necessary
Because everyone you meet is
fighting some kind of battle.

~Author Unknown