Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just leave me alone

Redbeard keeps on asking me to do something for myself - I told him I never do anything for myself. People who read asshole - well I'm doing something for myself, I'm no longer talking to "the HO" for the rest of my life, she had something to do with the asshole story.

So I sent a nice e-mail to her all about it, and it took her 3 days to write me back. She thinks she had nothing to do with him and I! We all know she did. I'm stick of her shit and her using me to get to guys.

I blocked her e-mail address, her phone numbers and myspace to. I feel so much better and Redbeard and I do not fight as much anymore and I feel so much better and this is what I did for myself.

She keeps on texting me and saying things like I'm sorry and trying to have me be her friend so she can use me again.

I'm so done with her, she is not a friend people want to know. When you meet her she acts all nice but it does not last long. So if people have a friend in your life that uses you, do not stay friends with them. I should know.

No comments: