Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What I do for fun


I have made 3 hats in 2 weeks. That's the only thing that Sierra lets me do and it gives me something to do when she is sleeping.

I think of people who I can make a hat for!!!! I made one for a girlfriend, and I made one for a guy friend and I also made one for someone that I work with, that I've just finished. I try to use a lot of different colors and yarn types and will knit 2 or 3 different kinds of yarn together, creating stripes like the one Sierra is wearing in the photo.

I cannot do anything else I like when she is not in bed.
So this is for anyone that likes doing crafts!!

2 comments:

Redbeard76 said...

I love your many hats! I'm glad it keeps you busy and entertained.

Maybe one of these days I'll wear the hats you made me. ;)

Ishat's Fire and Ice said...

Cutie in such a fashionable chapeau!