Wednesday, October 1, 2008

No more shit

I'm no longer friends with MS, I really thought she has changed. One day when I was working, she texted me and Redbeard told her I was working, but he talked to her. By the way she has this thing that every time you ask her something, she always has to ask why. So Redbeard asked her something and after that she needed to know why - he then asked why do you always have to ask why since supposedly we're her friends. Then they get in a very messy fight where she got really nasty and offended me - he saved and showed me the texts.

So I'm giving up on her for good. I know she will always be the same. I have done so much for her in the last 7 years, and even Redbeard was starting to like her. Every time she came over with her son he took her home and made dinner with them. So I no longer have her on Facebook and Myspace.

I'm doing so much better without her, I told her to stop texting me and last weekend she text me again. She does not act her age, but that will never happen.

2 comments:

Sparkle Plenty said...

HI, JESS!!!! Hope you're well! I'm just getting caught up on blogs again. It's a busy fall!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. (It's definitely time to start knitting again--it's getting chilly, and I'm thinking about scarfs and cozy things.) Cheers, Sparkle :-)

Ishat's Fire and Ice said...

I could use a soft knit sweater this morning.

Get to knitting, girls!

I was never good at it. My grandmother tried to teach me as a wee girl. It never took.

Much better with the baking.

Brownies anyone? warm out of the oven, I think I even have some vanilla ice cream for one top.