Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Being A Stay At Home Mom

When Sierra was first born, 9 pounds, 2 ounces, 21 inches long.


Papa sleeping with Sierra, the night my dad watched Sierra for us, because Redbeard had to take me to the ER. This is what we saw when we came home that night.


Sierra holding a flag, the day my little brother came home from Iraq. That was his 1st time he saw her, he loved her. Father's Day, 2006.


Sierra and Mom in an apple tree last October, we had fun apple picking.

Well I wanted to tell people how much fun I'm having being a stay at home mom. I think I'm doing a great job so far. She goes to bed real well and sleeps all night, she loves people, she listens real well. She is good about 75% of the time. I think this is the best job in the world, I think was born to be a mom. So have a nice week everyone.

5 comments:

Ishat's Fire and Ice said...

I love the brand new baby photo.

The first several years they look like you, look like him, your side, his side. It's so much fun.

She's loverly.

jess said...

thanks. that's our baby girl!!!
everyone tells me she looks so much like me.

Sparkle Plenty said...

GREAT PICTURES, Jess!!!!! I think Sierra does look a lot like you.

I think that being good 75% of the time is pretty darn good, especially at that age!

Hope you're having a good week!
:-)

Ted D said...

Jess, that is one beautiful little girl. Ang is a stay at home Mom too, and it's the hardest, but most rewarding job I've seen.

You're doing a great job with Sierra!

Now, about that Redbeard character....

crpitt said...

You have one gorgeous little girl :)

and from what I have read, an absolutely fantastic family :)