Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wednesday Seven Questions

1. What's your Lucky Number?

Seven.

2. What's your favorite color?

All shades of blue, especially teal.

3. What's your favorite place to be?

Tie - my dad's house and my mom's house. Both their homes feel like a getaway bed and breakfast.

4. Who do you look up to or who are your heroes?

My husband Redbeard, my best guy friend Allan, and my dad. Redbeard saved me from a terrible relationship and helped me with my disability. My father never gave up on me and is always there for me to talk to, even at 3 in the morning like when I called from the hospital after having Sierra. Al because he's the only guy friend besides Redbeard that I can count on and likes me for and has never taken advantage of me.

5. What is your dream job?

I have two- masseuse/massage therapist or child care. I like helping people relax and everyone tells me how good my backrubs are, and I love children of all ages and feel like a child at heart.

6. Who is your favorite actor or address?

Jim Carrey

7. Who is your favorite music group or singer?

Tie - Maroon 5 and Robin Thicke

4 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

I did child care for 5 years. I worked with sometimes with the two-year-olds and sometimes with the infants (6 weeks - starting to walk) but mostly with the older infants/one-year-olds. I mostly loved it. Except for when I had a terrible biter or when the babies passed around a stomach virus. =P

Redbeard76 said...

1. I have two. Also 7, but also 34. 3+4=7, 7 for my birth month, 7 in 76, 7x2=14. Sometimes 13 is lucky for me too.

2. Green, but my favorite color has changed throughout the years.

3. Downtown Burlington VT. I used to spend many weekends there. I just know when I see that spinning Nectar's sign, I've come home, it's like the center of the universe for me.

4. a)My Dad- although I didn't see him much and we don't always see eye to eye, he's always been there for us and did what he had to do to give us as best a life as he could give us.

b)the Boston Red Sox

c)anyone that can overcome incredible odds, the underdogs of the world.

5. If I was athletic, I'd like to be a baseball player. If not, then a National Park Ranger.

6. Probably Kevin Spacey, although he hasn't been in much lately.

7. It changes from year to year but right now I'd say Editors.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Hi, Jess! Happy Almost Friday! :-)

1) Yikes! I don't have one. I should come up with one!
2) I like blue and blue-greeny colors, too.
3) Somewhere with people I love.
4) I look up to everyone because I am short (HA!). Seriously: My mom remains my all-time hero. Other than that, I look up to anyone who makes a decision to do something kind or be decent. (And: I agree with Redbeard about rooting for underdogs.)
5) I would like to own a movie theatre--an old one. I doubt I am smart enough to run a projector, but I could probably scoop and sell popcorn pretty well!
6) Cary Grant and Johnny Depp and Bill Murray. Sorry: It's a three-way tie! (I think Jim Carrey is very good, too.)
7) X

Ishat's Fire and Ice said...

1. What's your Lucky Number?

Don't have one. I don't like to gamble. My grandmother's was 13. I think I like 3.

2. What's your favorite color?

Black. It's endless.

3. What's your favorite place to be?

Nature. England. That saloon Jayne was talking about! Oh and the drive in with my bunch of wee ones.


4. Who do you look up to or who are your heroes?

Dr. Who. Snicker Snicker. Never been into hero worship. It makes people unattainable as human beings. Then you judge them to harshly when you notice they are human.

5. What is your dream job?

My own little store. Or owning a drive in. It would give many more people great memories. I am totally unpractical with dream jobs so I better be rich to begin with soon.

Hey look an e-mail, my rich uncle in Zimbabwe just died. All I need is to send them 1,000$ and they will send me my millions. SWEET!

6. Who is your favorite actor or address?

I like too many. And it changes often. Eddie Izzard, Allen Rickman, Johny Deep, Katherine Hepburn, Catherine Blanchette, David Tennant.

7. Who is your favorite music group or singer?

I can't pick just one or 25. Stevie Nicks, Googol Bordello, Beatles, Stones, Joplin, Dylan, Van Morrison, The Ramones, David Bowie, so many blues people, punk, Celtic, etc.