Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Feeling a lot better

I'm doing so much better now, we all are feeling and doing better. Thank you for all of your help. There is not much to say this time around.
All Sierra and I do is play outside with her friends for a few hours a day, if it's not raining outside. Sierra does real well with the 3 kids, their ages are 6,4, and 4 years old. Sierra gets along very well with them. I talk to the 6 year old's mom so it gives both of us something to do while the kids play. We play behind the B building. There is a sandbox, bubbles, bikes, things like that. We play from 10-12 every day. After we get back inside, she gets a bath and clean clothes, and a nice lunch. Then later she will take a nap for like in hour or so. Once a week my friend comes over with her 4 year old boy, Sierra and him get along real well, a lot better than my ex-friend's little girl. When she comes over I do something real nice for her, so we are doing cookies this week. Papa (my dad) also comes over once a week to visit Sierra, they love seeing each other. So that's what Sierra and I do all week long when Redbeard is working. Bye.

The Girl

2 comments:

Redbeard76 said...

Remember to play nice in the sandbox! ;)

Ted D said...

Sierra,

Don't take any nonsense in the sandbox.

Channel your inner Big Papi and take charge!