Sunday, July 20, 2008

A "Claire" Mind

First I want to give this to Claire:



Second, I want to get this off my chest.

I have this friend I've known for 12 years. We each have a baby girl who are only 10 days apart from each other in age. We have been through a lot, both good and bad. We both did Facebook, but she is no longer is on it, she had me delete her off Facebook.

Well, we found this guy we both knew in high school, so she kept on trying to talk to him. He decided to tell me that he wanted her to stop writing him, as this guy and her starting talking before I did. He deleted her from her friend and he told me he wanted nothing to do with her, because he thought she was trying to hook up with him and he has a girfriend. So I told her what we talked about all throughout the day.

That night I got a very nasty e-mail from her..... telling me that I'm no good and why is Steve married to me because I'm hiding things from him.

She thinks she is better from everyone else- even though she use to mess around with other guys when she was married years ago and also now that she's with another guy for 6 years. She is also a big liar.

This is not the first time we got in a big fight. The first fight we had had to do with Redbeard and her. Before we were married, he left me for her for 6 weeks. Later, Redbeard and I got back together, and I forgive both of them.

#2 - We got in a fight over this guy that she used to be friends with. I do not remember to much about it, but she was fooling around with guys again. He stopped talking to her too as he got engaged and didn't want anything to do with her again either.

So this is our third and final fight. We are no longer friends now, I'm never going to talk to her again. I will be a lot happier without her, I know I'm a lot better person than she is. She hates me and I did nothing wrong.

So sometime today she texted me and says "ur stupid cause any man that loves his wife wouldn't let her fuck other men." I'm a very good loyal wife and mother - so she come say whatever she wants about me but when you talk about someone's family that's crossing the line.

So thank you bloggers for listening to me. This really helps.

-The Girl

5 comments:

Ishat's Fire and Ice said...

I wonder..

I reread this a few times. And I wonder if she was referring to you or herself and her mate in her text.

It could be taking two ways.

Personally I could not have have got over the whole sleeping with my boyfriend thing. You are much more forgiving then I. I always tried to see my friend's men as brothers. Someone not even remotely to be thought of as a possibility.

You will make the right choice for you.

If you do decide you would be friends again or a possibility of it. You may want to delete this before she sees it though. Too many relationships have forever been damned for some venting on line.

A lot of people have done it. I see it at work all the time.

jess said...

i think she was talking asbout herself but we are no longer friends and its going to stay that way, if she calles me again im going to tell her that she got the wrog phone

Redbeard76 said...

We really want nothing to do with her anymore. Ever. She has absolutely no redeeming qualities at all. Horrible mother, horrible girlfriend/wife. Not sure how much longer her "sugar daddy" will support her if she keeps this shit up.

When the shit went down 6 years ago, Jess warned me about her. Of course I didn't listen. She ended up ruining my credit and almost my life. I was seduced, plain and simple. At least we got it out of the way before we got married. It was because of that - that I never wanted anything like that to ever happen again - that I decided to ask Jess to marry me - I proposed to Jess just months later.

It was about the same time that my grandmother died, that night was unforgettable, I took too many sleeping pills that night and I think I got a message from my grandmother from the beyond that we should be together, it was then that I knew I should propose to Jess after I gained her trust back, which was by that Christmas.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Hi, Jess!!! :-) First, I love that doodle. How cheerful!

I think Ishat has some very smart things to say about this.

And...it sounds like having this person out of your lives might be a very healthy decision.

Enjoy Elton!

Ted D said...

Jess, I go by this simple philosophy when I run into people like this.

Just tell them to go pound sand where the sun don't shine and that pretty much covers it all. ;)