Saturday, July 12, 2008

Part 2 Of Camping

Sierra could not wait to go, she wanted to drive for daddy.

Sierra and her cousins, Marc in the middle, he is 12. Then Nathan is the one next to Marc, and he is 9.



Do not mess with me, I'm camping!!!!!!



We had a great time, it want by so fast. We had very nice weather, it only rained one day for only in hour. Sierra had lots of fun, it was fun seeing her running round and also loving the water. One night she had a sleepover with her auntie Catherine, she had a great time, as Steve and I want to out and visit it my aunt, it was fun staying out later. It was very :( sad picking up and going home, Sierra was very happy to be home.


5 comments:

Ishat's Fire and Ice said...

Sounds wonderful. It looked like she was having a great time.

Rained only one hour of one day. That's great!

Ted D said...

Jess, it sounds like you guys had a great time. Glad to hear the weather was good and the pictures of Sierra are beautiful.

Welcome Home!

Sparkle Plenty said...

HI, JESS! Those are great pictures of you all. Missed ya! That looks like a beautiful area.

(Did you guys toast marshmallows?)

:-)

jess said...

yes we did, i missed you to, its nice being home, we had pizza,ice cream

Sparkle Plenty said...

Ya know what? I just realized that it has been WAY too long since I had pizza and ice cream! I gotta do something about that.

Take care! I look forward to more posts. :-)